What makes BIG cities even bigger in Pakistan?
- Here we will discuss some factors that have played a role in the extreme urbanization in big cities of Pakistan.
- Lack of urban-style infrastructure in small towns.
- Century-old Town planning system.
- Lack of Educational institutes. Especially at Primary & High School levels.
- Lack of Health Care Facilities in Small Towns & Rural Areas.
- Higher education institutes. Most are limited to the urban cities only.
- Lack of entry-level to upscale jobs for graduates & the general public.
- Low to zero infrastructure for rural areas in Pakistan.
- Non-availability of better retail & lifestyle in small towns of Pakistan.
These are only a few points. It requires a comprehensive plan to stop the migration of people from small towns to urban cities.
As we all know, Pakistan is an agriculture-based economy. More than 60 percent of fertile agricultural land is part of the Punjab province.
Above all, The flow of migrants is from southern & central Punjab to the main cities to Lahore.
Extreme urbanization of Lahore
The city of Lahore, once famous for its gardens, parks & educational institutes, has now become a concrete jungle. Spread in all corners, this is not the city that we knew merely two decades ago.
How to find low price plot for sale in Lahore?
The inflow of skilled, unskilled & highly educated migrants from all social fraternities looking for jobs, businesses also the up-scale lifestyle brought the Low price plot in Lahore to an all-time high in the last decade. Still, there is hope after the Lahore Development Authority expands the wings & now covering more large areas than ever before.
Kings Town Lahore on Main Raiwind Road Lahore offers 3 Marla,5 Marla Residential Plots for Sale on 3 to 4 years easy payment plan. The entry-level price for this real estate project in Lahore is PKR 2.1 Million.